Yes, it's true. All Things Writing is now open to guest bloggers. We love our readers and their wacky thoughts! Got something to say? Then read our guidelines below. But be aware that our February calendar for guest bloggers is already full! The first post will begin next Friday.
As a blog that carries pieces regarding all aspects of the writing process, we are open to your suggestions on blog topics. If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger, contact Mary Ann Loesch at email@example.com. Be sure to put All Things Writing-Guest Blogger in the subject field. Guest blogs will be live on Fridays and we will notify you of the date.
A few tips:
1. Be ready to submit your guest blog to us 3 days before it will go live.
2. Please check it for grammar and punctuation errors.
3. You are welcome to include a personal bio, website link, and picture of yourself or book.
4. We will promote it on Twitter and Facebook, but in order for the most amount of people to see your work, be sure to promote it on your website/blog/Twitter/Facebook page.
5. Relax and let your voice come out in your writing! We will moderate all comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!