Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daily Writing Prompts

If you’re a follower of All Things Writing, you know that I put up writing prompts from time to time. I’m a big believer in writing exercises and the writing prompts are just something that stirs the imagination and gives you something to write about.

Well, rather than inconsistently adding writing prompts to this blog, I’ve decided that I’m going to put them on my website. I have two writing prompts for each day in February; a single word or phrase prompt and a longer prompt. The page is laid out in calendar form so it’s pretty easy to navigate.
And I plan to update the prompts each month, so if you’re looking for something to write about, check out My Writing Prompts at http://www.dougmcintire.com/prompts.html. I hope you’ll check them out and I hope you like them.

And if you get something published based on using one of my writing prompts, that’s awesome! I’d love to hear about it!

~Doug McIntire
www.DougMcIntire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment