As many of you know, Friday is guest blogger day here at All Things Writing. My guest for today had a conflict and will be joining us at a later date. I've received many emails in the last few months with authors wanting to be a guest on our site. I thought it might be a good idea to repost our guidelines to help clarify a few things!
All Things Writing is currently open to guest bloggers. As a blog that carries pieces regarding all aspects of the writing process, we are open to your suggestions on blog topics. If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger, contact Mary Ann Loesch at email@example.com. Be sure to put All Things Writing-Guest Blogger in the subject field. This is a must! I've had some clever spammers just put "guest posting" in the subject line and will no longer open anything in my mail that does not say All Things Writing-Guest Blogger in the subject line. When you email me, I would appreciate it if you would double check your message before hitting the send button. When we get emails with lots of grammar mistakes and odd spellings, we tend to ignore them. After all, if you can't write an email, how will you write a blog piece?
We do not offer financial compensation to our guest bloggers.
A few tips:
1. Be ready to submit your guest blog to us 3 days before it will go live.
2. Please check it for grammar and punctuation errors.
3. You are welcome to include a personal bio, website link, and picture of yourself or book.
4. We will promote it on Twitter and Facebook, but in order for the most amount of people to see your work, be sure to promote it on your website/blog/Twitter/Facebook page.
5. Relax and let your voice come out in your writing! We will moderate all comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!