Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's Coming Up At All Things Writing?

I don't really look like this...much.
Today I'm the guest blogger at Romancing the Darkside, and I'm talking about how a book cover can make or break a book. Slide over there and check it out if you get a chance! ROMANCING THE DARKSIDE.

I always look forward to this time of year. I'm a teacher and summer is coming. Do I really need to provide you with a further explanation of why I'm singing a happy tune? I love the little children I teach. Really. But sometimes they make me crazy!

For me, summer means devoting more time to reading and writing. I have a new YA coming out June 1 called Bayou Myth which I'll chat more about in the upcoming weeks. However, we also have a very full calendar for May and June when it comes to guest bloggers, interviews, and book tour reviews. My summer is jammed pack already with a great reading list that I can't wait to get to.

As many of you know, we are already a tour host for the nice folks at Innovative Online Book Tours. Because they do such a great job, I know they are incredibly busy. I've been getting some amazing tour requests in all genres. In addition to that, we also have been contacted by Hydra Publications to work with some of their authors on interviews and reviews.

So here's what's coming up:

CRAZY FUN!

Sorry, I didn't mean to shout.

Actually, we've got zombies, literary fiction, historical fiction, sci/fi fantasy, mystery, more zombies, and several YA books all about to be interviewed, reviewed, or given away. Be sure to drop by in the next few weeks for some fun!

By the way, I have to now do a shameless plug for myself. I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog, Loesch's Muse, right now for my young adult novel, Bayou Myth. You can win it before you can buy it if you provide me with your favorite Cajun recipe. After all, that's the flavor of the story--spicy, not too sweet, with a dash of voodoo mixed in for good measure! Click here to enter: LOESCH'S MUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment