Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Virtual Book Tour for Esmae Browder via Goddess Fish Promotions

So Mary Ann is on vacation all this month (practically all this summer) which means I get to be in charge of the blog! I've been a little lax these past few months, but with good reason! I've released three books in my Naughty Shakespeare series, been prepping for RWA Nationals next month, and organizing a book tour to really get my name out there. Whew! Now it's time to settle down and focus on All Things Writing!

However, I must begin with shameless self promotion!

Starting July 1 and running through August 1, I will be on a virtual book tour with Goddess Fish Promotions! The ladies at Goddess Fish have been nothing but professional and I can't wait to visit all the tour stops they have set up. I will be blogging about the Naughty Shakespeare series, what it's like to write erotica, my obessesion with Shakespeare,  and of course, answering some fun interview questions. To follow along, here are the stops on my tour!

July 7: The Crafty Cauldron
July 7 SECOND STOP Danita Minnis
July 8: Mia Downing
July 9: Books on Silver Wings
July 10: Wickedly Wanton Tales
July 11: It's Raining Books
July 14: http://sydneystclaire.wordpress.com
July 15: Book Suburbia PROMO
July 16: Deal Sharing Aunt
July 17: Queen of the Night Reviews
July 18: Katherine Givens
July 21: Long and Short Reviews
July 22: Books and Other Spells
July 23: Dena Garson - Real... Hot... Romance
July 24: Punya Reviews... PROMO
July 25: Bunny's Review
July 28: All I Want and More
July 29: Literaria
July 30: Serenity Doesn't Come Easy
July 31: Tory Richards
August 1: Reviews by Crystal

Not all my links are live and ready to go, but they will be starting next week! Interested in getting your own copies of the Naughty Shakespeare series? Click on the links below to get started!
OPHELIA'S LESSONS

RAVISHING ROSALINE

TAMING OF THE PRUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment