As the title implies, we are once again open to guest bloggers! Feel free to follow the guidelines listed below and on our Guest Blogger page to submit your work.
YOUR PIECE MUST BE ABOUT SOME ASPECT OF WRITING! Yes, I'm shouting at you. But one of the things I really got tired of were people telling me they wanted to write about cars or roadshows. Awesome. You go do that. But this blog is about the process of writing and/or publishing. If you can't figure that out based on our prior posts, then you haven't done your homework!
If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger, contact Mary Ann Loesch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put All Things Writing-Guest Blogger in the subject field. This is a must! I've had some clever spammers just put "guest posting" in the subject line and will no longer open anything in my mail that does not say All Things Writing-Guest Blogger in the subject line. When you email me, I would appreciate it if you would double check your message before hitting the send button. When we get emails with lots of grammar mistakes and odd spellings, we tend to ignore them. After all, if you can't write an email, how will you write a blog piece?
We do not offer financial compensation to our guest bloggers.
A few tips:
1. Be ready to submit your guest blog to us 3 days before it will go live.
2. Please check it for grammar and punctuation errors.
3. You are welcome to include a personal bio, website link, and picture of yourself or book.
4. We will promote it on Twitter and Facebook, but in order for the most amount of people to see your work, be sure to promote it on your website/blog/Twitter/Facebook page.
5. Relax and let your voice come out in your writing! We will moderate all comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!