Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black Friday Freebies


As Black Friday approaches, I get a little tingle in my toes. My brain starts mapping out the best way to get through the mall and my husband starts hiding my debit card.

Okay, maybe Black Friday brings out the worst in me. I do come from a family of dedicated Black Friday shoppers though. We've been doing this for years and have our own strategy about how to get the best deals and more importantly, the best freebies. Sadly, in recent years, the freebie thing has trickled away.

I guess the shops are on to us.

As a little Thanksgiving treat, I wanted to let you know that some things are still free on Black Friday. For example, I will be offering my book, Bayou Myth, for the free at Amazon both Friday and Saturday of this week.

I'll also be posting a little story close to my heart that is all about the Black Friday mythos and one family's dedication to it called Stealing Jesus. That will be on Friday's blog post here at All Things Writing. I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment