Monday, August 26, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Summer...

As a teacher, it always makes me a little sad when the end of summer approaches. Summer is when I have time to really dive into the zillion writing projects on my plate and finally make sense of them. Fall means back to the full time job and juggling family and writing in the evenings.

Here at All Things Writing it means we journey into yet another successful blogging season! As always we will continue to accept guest bloggers for our Friday slots. Clive West will continue to bring you his brilliant tips and advice on the writing process, and next week I will be announcing the winner of our Summer Short Story contest! It's a doozy!

I am currently interested in finding someone to fill another blogging spot at All Things. It would be great to have someone do weekly book reviews for us in a wide variety of genres. Unfortunately, it would be a non paying position, but if you are itching to share your thoughts about the latest books out there, email me at maryannloesch@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment